UPDATE: Monday, May 4: The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum administrative office and ticket office have re-opened. Ticket office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Please visit this page (COVID-19 Impact Update) frequently for status information on Coliseum Events.
The following events have been rescheduled:
- Lucky Duck Consignment Sale - June 19 & 20
- Leo High School Commencement - Friday, July 10
- New Haven High School Commencement - Saturday, July 11
- Fort Wayne Fair Housing Summit - Wednesday, August 19
- Tapestry: A Day For You - Friday, August 28
- Indiana Tech Undergraduate Commencement - Saturday, October 3
- Lauren Daigle World Tour - Thursday, March 11, 2021
- Vera Bradley Outlet Sale - April 7 - 11, 2021
The following events have been postponed, but not rescheduled yet:
- Mad Ants season - SUSPENDED
- Nickelodeon's JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour - new date TBA
- Gun & Knife Show, originally scheduled for May 16 & 17 - new date TBA
- for King & Country "'burn the ships' North America: The 2020 Encore" - new date TBA
The following public ticketed events have been cancelled:
- Monster X Tour
- 2020 Fort Wayne PUGfest
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert
- Tickets that were purchased at the Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office should be brought back for a full refund.
- Tickets that were purchased via Ticketmaster.com or the TM mobile app will be automatically refunded through the purchaser's account. After the cancellation has been made official, please allow several business days for processing due to the large volume of events affected worldwide in recent weeks.
- For group tickets for Komets games, the purchaser should contact the team office at 260-483-0011.
POSTPONED or SUSPENDED EVENTS
- Tickets purchased will be honored for the new event date. Please hold on to paper tickets for these events until a new date is announced or until further notice.
Ticketmaster - Information Regarding Cancellation and Rescheduling of Live Events
Allen Couny Health Department - COVID-19 Update
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Guide
The health and safety of guests, event clients and staff is the top priority of the management of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
From the very beginning stages of the COVID-19 impact on the region, Memorial Coliseum management has been actively engaged with the Allen County Department of Health, staying informed and updated on pertinent information and adopting best practices.
As part of the response, additional cleaning and sanitizing of public lobbies, hallways and restrooms have taken place since the middle of February. Hand sanitizer stations have been added at the ticket office, concession stands and other public spaces in the building. Educational signage was added to the closed circuit television system to remind guests to wash hands thoroughly and frequently, as well as, practice social distancing techniques wherever possible.
A large number of public and private events have been impacted and Coliseum staff are working diligently on rescheduling and announcing new dates, if applicable. Ticket office staff is also working closely with event organizers to process refunds, if applicable, and reschedule events. Please continue to check our website or follow along on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Thank you for your support of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.