The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum offers several convenient ways for you to purchase tickets to your favorite events.
- Online at Ticketmaster.com/acwmc.
- Charge-By-Phone: (800) 745-3000
- Ticketmaster Mobile Apps available at www.ticketmaster.com/mobile
- Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office
NOTE: Personal resale of tickets (scalping) is strictly prohibited on the premises of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Violators will be subject to arrest for trespassing. Please see a member of our guest services staff or manager on duty to report this activity.
CALL FOR TICKET INFORMATION
- (260) 483-1111
TICKET OFFICE HOURS
- Monday-Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
The Ticket Office is open past normal business hours for ticketed events ONLY.
The best way to arrive to buy tickets in person at the Ticket Office is to use eastbound Coliseum Boulevard and turn right into the circle drive (Entrance #6). Park in the circle drive and come into the Arena & Expo Center entrance lobby to visit the Coliseum Ticket Office.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT AT TICKET OFFICE
- Cash, money orders and major credit cards
- Some public show events are cash only
- No personal checks are accepted at any time
ACCEPTED ONLINE PAYMENT
The following methods of payment are accepted over the internet:
- Discover Card
- American Express
The Coliseum Ticket Office does not accept phone orders of tickets.
Purchase tickets via telephone by calling 800.745.3000.
ETICKET DELIVERY OPTIONS
Fans increasingly want their smartphones to serve as their tickets.
Ticketmaster and the Memorial Coliseum work together to make that a reality.
- Print-at-Home: guests print off the eTicket and bring it to the event to be scanned for entry
- Credit Card: guests must bring the credit card that is linked to their eTicket purchase for entry (select events only)
- Mobile Entry: guests present the eTicket on their phone or mobile device for entry
TICKETMASTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
For customer service on ticket orders already placed via Ticketmaster.com, charge-by-phone, call (800) 653-8000.
SPECIAL NEEDS & ACCESSIBILITY SEATING
The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is ADA compliant for accessibility including restrooms, parking, drop off lanes, and service counters.
Accessible seating is located on the Memorial Coliseum arena floor and all concourse levels.
Accessible seating may be purchased via all available outlets.
Seating is reserved for sight/hearing impaired patrons and special amenities are available (i.e. Hearing Devices & Sign Language Interpreters). Please contact the Memorial Coliseum Box Office at 260-483-1111 if you should need the use of these special amenities. You may also contact the venue's TTY machine at 260-480-2108.
Group discounts are available for most family shows and sporting events. To view a list of events that offer group discounts visit the Group Sales Page.
Group size requirements vary for each show, but will generally range between 10-20 tickets.
Seat locations are usually determined by the date that an order is placed.
For sports franchise group tickets, contact each team individually.
- Komets (260) 483-0011 or http://komets.com/tickets/group/
- Mad Ants (260) 469-4667 or http://fortwayne.dleague.nba.com/tickets/group-tickets/