For the highest level of presentation, service and quality, we ask that all event day orders be placed by 12pm according to the following schedule:
Monday - For Thursday Events
Tuesday - For Friday Events
Wednesday - For Saturday Events
Wednesday - For Sunday Events
Thursday - For Monday Events
Friday - For Tuesday Events
Friday - For Wednesday Events
PLACE FOOD ORDER
Event billings may be paid by cash, credit card on file or by providing a credit card during the event. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A standard administrative charge of 19% and an 8% Indiana state sales tax will be added to all food and beverage orders. Upon request, all suite guests may receive a computer generated check at the conclusion of the event. Please remember, even when you are not present, you are responsible for all charges made to your master account.
Please notify us as soon as possible, in the event that an order must be cancelled. Orders cancelled 48 hours in advance of the event day will not be charged.
- State Law does not permit alcoholic beverages to be brought into or taken from the facility.
- It is the Suite Owner’s responsibility to monitor and control alcoholic beverage consumption within the suite.
- By law, individuals under the age of 21 are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- It is unlawful to serve alcohol to someone who is obviously intoxicated.
- Suite Owners and their guests are not permitted to take bottles or cans outside the suite concourse.
- Please pour all beverages into cups before leaving the suite area.
- All guests must be able to provide valid ID.
- Be a TEAM Player and please drink responsibly.
- Please be safe and DON’T Drink and Drive.